Welcome back to Go Big to Give Big podcast! Today we are joined by Amberly Lago, Amberly is a leading expert in the field of resilience, transformation, and health and wellness. She shares her passion for turning tragedies into triumphs at exclusive workshops, public events, corporate summits, and schools. She offers a carefully curated set of practical tools to teach others how to tap into their superpower of resilience and persevere through any of life’s challenges. She offers hope and solutions for anyone living in chronic pain and has been featured on NBC’s TODAY Show, Hallmark Channel, TEDx, and Good Morning Lalaland.
Join us today and Let’s hear Amberly's story on how she fight her battles, going big and giving bigger.
[00:00 - 08:22] Dance as an outlet for resilience: How one woman's passion has helped her through tough times
- Amberley Lago shares about her resilience and how it has helped her through some difficult challenges in her life.
- She talks about how sports has been a major outlet for her and how it has helped her to develop grit and resilience.
- Amberley also discusses her experience with abuse and how it has helped her to develop a strong sense of self.
[08:23 - 16:37] Sports and Dance
- Amberly shares about she and her siblings were raised the same, but she found her niche in sports and dance.
- She shares a story about her little brother not having the same outlet as hers
- She finds running in tracks as a motivator to keep going.
[16:38 - 24:30] Inspiring Story of a Woman Who Turned Her Trauma Into Success
- Stories of runners can be inspiring to those who are not runners.
- Gratitude is an important part of meditation and can help shift one's mindset.
- Amberly shares her story of how she was hit by a car while biking, which led to her daughter and her being taken to the hospital. She shares that during this time, she was grateful for all the good things in her life, including her fitness business.
- Amberly shares that after her motorcycle accident, she decided to start a fitness business and use her story as a way to inspire others. This business became
[24:30 - 33:05] Fitness Girl Shares How She Built Her Success
- She was sponsored by Nike and did infomercials with Body by Jake
- After her successful business and fitness career, she decided to get back to training clients and found that she couldn't due to her injuries
- She then decided to become a life coach and started with small organizations
- She wrote a book and got a publisher who said they didn't do any marketing or branding for it
- She used social media to share her book and message and got 10,000 followers in one year
[33:06 - 41:13] Amberly Soares Donates Books to Hope
- So afterwards, I was contacted by a billionaire who wanted her to do his company's social media and branding.
- Amberly told him that she does not do that butI would help him in any way she could.
- She shares that billionaire asked her how she got engagement for real followers and she explained that she listens to her audience and responded to their comments.
- This led to her selling out books in minutes at every bookstore she went to.
- Her daughter won an award for being the most empathetic in her classroom, which inspired her to donate books to the heart American heart association."
[41:14 - 49:58] Closing Segment
- Reach out to Amberly
- See links below
- Final words
True Grit Grace Turning Tragedy into Triumph
ISBN-10 : 1683506235
ISBN-13 : 978-1683506232
“Whether you're starting out or whether you're leveling up your business. Doesn't matter how old you are. If you think you're too young or too old, you can always reinvent yourself. You can go after the career, or the work, or that passion project that you have in mind. It just takes a lot of grit.”
Connect with Amberly Lago through Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
Or visit https://amberlylago.com/
Connect With Us:
Join Us : Facebook Group
For more information you may visit:
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands