Welcome Back to Go Big to Give Big Podcast. Today we are joined by Darren Jacklin. For over 23 years, Darren has traveled Four continents and personally trained over 1 million people in over 48 countries. He has mentored entrepreneurs and business owners on specific and measurable strategies. These strategies have then been implemented in businesses to increase income, transform obstacles into cash flow and turn passion into profits.
Darren has an uncanny ability to increase wealth and success by uncovering hidden assets, overlooked opportunities, and undervalued possibilities. His talent has captured the attention of Tiger 21, The Wall Street Journal, Yahoo Finance, NBC TV, CBS TV, Global TV, international radio stations, magazines and newspapers, movie producers, best-selling authors, CEOs, and business experts worldwide. Darren has been featured as an international celebrity in the 2015 movie The Treasure Map.
Darren Jacklin currently sits on paid international boards of directors and advisory boards of public and private companies and with this experience has successfully advised a small private American residential real estate company to grow to an internationally recognized publicly traded company on the NASDAQ. He has also personally trained over 157 Fortune 500 companies such as Microsoft, AT&T, Black & Decker, and Barclays Bank, as well as high school, college, and university students, and lastly, professional athletes. His experience has connected him with people in more than 130 countries. And just recently, Darren Jacklin was knighted by the Royal Family of Spain.
In this episode, we talk about Darren's journey coming up from being homeless and lost in life, to becoming a motivational speaker and a very successful business owner.
[00:00 - 07:12] Darren Jacklin: Inspiring Story of Homelessness, Success, and Philanthropy
- Darren Jacklin was recently knighted by the Royal family of Spain.
- Darren has ringed the NASDAQ belt multiple times.
- He spoke to every fortune 500 company out there, and he has met some of the. Influential people in this world.
- Darren's idea of everything you want in life is only one connection away and why he values networking so much.
- Darren has learned about money management from some of the wealthiest people on the planet.
[07:13 - 13:17] How to Achieve Your Dreams and Goals
- For Darren, curiosity drives him: He used to go knock on the doors of people in big homes, out of curiosity, He want to ask people how they did it.
- He started, cutting the grass for dentists, lawyers, doctors, entrepreneurs, and business owners
- Darren started to discover that Rich people don't work for money. But instead, rich people work to acquire income-producing assets.
[13:17 - 19:14] How to get your money right to achieve your goals
- Most goals and dreams don't require your actions.
- The key thing is to create teams and teamwork.
- To get started, focus on getting your money right.
[19:14 - 24:48] How to multiply your money when you're homeless
- The key to success is understanding how to make and/or earn money and protecting that money
- Most people spend money based on their values, not their priorities
- The key to multiplying your money is to solve problems and take advantage of opportunities
[24:49 - 30:46] How to have multiple revenue streams from your home, wherever you are on the planet.
- You can have multiple revenue streams from your home, wherever you are on the planet.
- Darren shares that they have a school in Liberia, West Africa, one of the poorest countries on the planet through our family foundation.
- They started to train to develop those people on how they can create economic, and develop, businesses, despite being in one of the poorest countries on the planet, provided they have the education, knowledge, discipline, environment, accountability, and access to the internet.
[30:46 - 36:47] Vancouver's 5:00 AM Club: A Group of Fitness Models That Will Transform Your Life.
- Darren shares how he found a group of guys in Vancouver that meet every morning to work out and how he started going three days a week.
- He talks about how his experience as a newbie gymgoer motivated him to double down on his weaknesses and grow them.
- He shares how one of the reasons he loves being part of R5 is because there is a purpose behind everything they do.
- He talks about how his passion for giving back comes from when he was younger and realized that strangers cared for him when he had nothing
[36:47 - 42:42] How to get more accomplished in a day if you don't have a calendar.
- The key to having more date nights is to have them scheduled and in your calendar
- Physical fitness is also important and should be on your calendar
- Quality time with your children should also be on your calendar
- Talking on the phone can be expensive and lead to financial exposure, so it's important to have good financial management skills
[42:43 - 48:34] Darren Young: One Big Impact on Education
- One of the keys focuses of the link foundation is education, with a focus on third-world villages.
- Link foundation is also focused on creating for-profit businesses with monthly recurring revenue.
- Darren Walker is transforming his social capital into financial capital by using different methods such as referral agreements and charging a commission for introductions.
[48:35 - 54:23] He Gives Away $100,000 In Checks To Strangers
- The speaker talks about how he became successful and how he changed his behavior to become more relational and contributory.
- One moment that stands out for him was when he donated anonymously 100,000 dollars to a children's hospital through the city hall as a secret Santa Claus.
[54:20 - 59:17] Closing Segment
- Reach out to Darren
- See links below
- Final words
“Whatever you really wanna do in your life, if it's not structured in your calendar, it does not exist in your life.” - Darren Jacklin
“The secret to living is giving” - Darren Jacklin
Connect With Darren through Twitter and Facebook
Or visit https://darrenjacklin.com/
CONNECT WITH US!
Join our Facebook Group
LIKE, SHARE, AND SUBSCRIBED! Listen to the Go Big To Give Big Podcast
on different platforms.
For more information you may visit:
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands