Milad Yek is a serial entrepreneur with a passion to inspire other young adults to create and live a life by design. is currently the CEO and co-founder of NowOne Ventures. An e-commerce forward incubator company building and managing multiple 7-8 figure online direct-to-consumer retail stores. As someone who has found himself with his back against the wall many times, he has always found a way to move forward. Milad quickly learned how investing in personal development, mindset and community can transform the way we view/manage/handle struggles and challenges in business as well as our personal lives.
Milad hopes to inspire people to experience a life of polarity and movement. To build courage and pursue their goals while overcoming the challenges that are to come.
[00:00 - 08:00] Milad Yek on How He Uses E-commerce Stores to Give Back and Grow
- Milad Yak's journey from marketing agent to entrepreneur, starting with renting out rooms and hosting parties to becoming one of the fastest-growing agencies in his area.
- Challenges he faced when scaling his company quickly, including a lawsuit and layoff
- Learning how to manage a large team quickly by drawing on his experience in the corporate world and the SEO industry
[08:00 - 15:11] The Pros and Cons of Being an Entrepreneur
- Milad's experience as a salesperson and CEO of an agency.
- In early 2016, Milad’s business partner withdrew their support, leading to a series of lawsuits and financial difficulties.
- Milad was left to make difficult decisions and deal with the aftermath of litigation.
- In 2017, he closed down their business and filed for bankruptcy.
- Today, Milad has a new business that is doing well.
[15:11 - 22:18] How to Overcome Your Biggest Challenge
- When you're in the moment, you don't realize how challenging things can be until time goes on and experience builds.
- One key thing that helped me through my biggest challenge was having a positive attitude and believing that I could rebuild my confidence.
- Today, Milad still uses the same tool to overcome challenges and surround himself with positive people who will lift can lift him up.
[22:18 - 28:45] Dealing with the Challenges
- He shares that when he was younger, his giving mindset stemmed from his mother and how he would always give money to people.
- He found Thrive and was blown away by the concept of making money matter and how it can impact others. This led to him changing his business focus to eCommerce and adding a recurring revenue model.
[36:34 - 43:44] Making great connections with people.
- Milad considers his mom his role model.
- He adds that role models can come from different people aside from your family.
- Milad suggests choosing who you want to follow
[43:44 - 47:47] Closing Segment
- Reach out to Milad Yek
- See links below
- Final words
“Your attitude plays such an important part in the results that you end up getting.” - Milad Yek
"For me, filling my bucket was checking off the things that were important to me, spending more time with my kids, Being able to travel, and being flexible. Those things were important to me." - Milad Yek
Connect with Milad Yek through Instagram:@miladyek_
CONNECT WITH US!
Join our Facebook Group
LIKE, SHARE, AND SUBSCRIBED! Listen to the Go Big To Give Big Podcast
on different platforms.
For more information you may visit:
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands