Welcome to the Go Big to Give Big Podcast with Randy Molland and Steve Arneson! In this episode of our podcast, we had an inspiring example of how adversity can be turned into success with Nicholas Bayerle. Nicholas is the CEO of The Billion Dollar Body, best-seller author of, “the Modern-Day Business Man”, creator of the Billion Dollar Brotherhood, and an international speaker, and Host of The BDB Podcast. Author, speaker, podcaster, and influencer. He went from being an obese college dropout to creating a 7-figure business and becoming fit and married. He has been recognized as the top 30 under-30 influencers and has been featured in Forbes. He values his relationships and lives in southern California, where he prioritizes his family, faith, and giving back.
From struggling with his weight and anxiety to creating a brotherhood of entrepreneurial men, Nicholas has gone through a remarkable journey of transformation. Join us as we explore the three dimensions of a successful businessman: health, relationships, and finances. We'll cover how Nicholas was able to transition from being a carpet cleaner struggling to make ends meet to launching a successful program and event – selling 25 tickets for $12,000 each during the first talk. We'll also discuss the importance of commitment in relationships and how it facilitates meaningful communication. Furthermore, we'll talk about the power of giving and how it can lead to incredible opportunities. Finally, Nicholas will share his message on how tragedy pushed him to become a more successful entrepreneur and ultimately give back more than he ever
You can expect to take away golden nuggets from this incredible interview about how Nicholas found success through hard work, commitment, and generosity.
[00:00 - 13:55] Creating Success from Adversity
· Nicholas Bayerle is now an entrepreneur, bestselling author, and top-rated podcaster who helps men become three-dimensional with their health, wealth, and relationships.
· Nicholas went from being overweight, bullied, and full of anxiety to creating a brotherhood of entrepreneurial men
· He believes that his mess is what qualified him to relate to his clients and build a business. He used his success to create a bridge and pathway for others to reach their goals.
· Nicholas shares his journey from struggling to make ends meet to becoming a successful entrepreneur
· His message was inspired by his own struggles, which allowed him to relate to others
[13:55 - 22:46] Overcoming Doubt and Finding One's True Calling
· Nicholas describes his journey to success, including the challenges he faced along the way.
· Despite having doubts and obstacles along the way, Nicholas remained optimistic about his future and worked to overcome these challenges
· Nicholas highlights the importance of having a clear vision for the future and knowing one's own identity.
· He also highlights the importance of recognizing and overcoming doubt, as it can prevent people from taking action and reaching their full potential.
· Nicholas discusses the importance of finding one's true calling, even if it is different from what one is currently doing.
[22:46 - 35:23] Building a Foundation of Trust and Commitment
· Nicholas faced adversity in his business, which he considers to have been a minor pressure, even though it was the worst thing he had gone through at that time.
· Nicholas considers family and brotherhood to be important for overcoming challenges.
· He stresses the importance of intimacy and commitment in a relationship.
· Nicholas also recommends building a foundation of trust and commitment. He explains how he and his partner allowed their intimacy to trail behind their commitments, which helped build trust.
· He also emphasizes the importance of skills, talents, and abilities, rather than who works in the business and in what role.
[35:23 - 45:38] The Importance of a Three-Dimensional Business
· A business should have a mission and vision that is bigger than just the product or service.
· The point of a company should be to solve a bigger problem than just the products or services it sells.
· You got to give back in a way that positively impacts the community and society
[40:55 - 44:46] Quick Questions
· Brag one about charity you like: Agape Pregnancy Resource Center.
· What would get you more excited? Donating a $1 million check or spending a week physically helping others: Donating one million dollars. Nicholas has never had the opportunity to give a great amount of money and hopes to do so one day.
· Who inspires you with their giving? Cole, a friend of Nicholas.
· Do you entrepreneurs should start including a giving component in their business from day one, or wait until they've seen some success and have some money in the bank? “A million percent you should give from day one. End of story.”
· What is the first thing that you think of when you hear Go Big to Give Big: “How can I level up personally inside of my skillsets and inside of my life so that I could do something bigger for other people than I could have ever done for myself?”
· In one word, describe the feeling you get when you give: Full.
· Do you believe that money can buy you happiness: Money cannot buy you happiness. For Nicholas, you need to have a foundation of happiness to be happy, and then making money or giving back could make you happier.
[44:46 - 49:25] Closing Segment
· Reach out to Nicholas
o See links below
· Final words
"More blessed is the man who gives than receives.” – Nicholas Bayerle
"Giving back actually gives you something in return.” – Nicholas Bayerle
Connect with Nicholas by visiting his website at http://www.thebilliondollarbody.com/ and https://nicholasbayerle.com/ or by following him on Instagram and LinkedIn
CONNECT WITH US!
Join our Facebook Group
LIKE, SHARE, AND SUBSCRIBED! Listen to the Go Big To Give Big Podcast
on different platforms.
For more information you may visit: